Divi theme has lots of awesome features but one of the features that it lacks is the ability to customize the styling of mobile menu without diving into custom coding. The Mobile Menu Customizer plugin lets you style your Divi site mobile menu via Theme Customizer with live preview. Just upload and activate it, then go to Theme Customizer and start styling the mobile menu, as simple as that!
Some of the great features offered by this plugin are:
- Mobile Menu Item Icons watch onYouTube
- Mobile Menu Background Image
- Type any text besides the mobile menu hamburger icon (e.g. “Menu”)
- 10 New Menu Animations watch onYouTube
- Menu Gradients watch on YouTube
- Making mobile menu fullwidth.
- Making mobile menu fixed.
- Making submenu collapsible.
- Aligning menu link text.
- Adjusting menu item height.
- Applying menu shadow.
And lots of other controls to play with colors, borders, text sizes, margins, paddings, etc. of the mobile menu.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.